HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 25, 2014

Keep It Simple!

Margareta here, with some fun Pinkfresh inspiration for you. Lately, I've been leaning towards more simple scrapbooking designs. Not to save time (I don't mind spending hours on a page, it's fun time for me), but because sometimes simple is beautiful.



For the first layout, I used a lot of different pieces from the Pinkfresh Studio range. Color block wood veneer, washi tape, brad sticker, enamel frames, and the gorgeous wood drop stickers! The tag and labels are die cut from watercolor paper and colored with my beloved Winsor & Newton watercolors, that I also used for the background for the title.



The second layout is made with acrylic paint for the background and the golden puffy borders that sadly are sold out, but similar puffy borders are available in the Pinkfresh limited edition kit. I used them as 'shelves' for the photos and the cat shapes.




To finish, I have a card to show you. I made it with the new Anya alpha stamp set! Really? Yes! But I only used the 'O' letter stamp! I love to 'think outside the box' when it comes to stamps. ;)



Thank you for looking! I hope you got some inspiration to keep it simple. Happy scrapping! :)








1 comment:

  1. I like the simple look myself (although lately I've been trying to do more layering and such); in your layouts the photos really stand out because there isn't a lot of clutter. And I love what you did with the Anya "o" - makes me think about what I could do with some other letters.

    ReplyDelete