HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 16, 2014

Going graphic

Hi there, Pinkfresh fans! Els here. I had a lot of fun with the Anya stamp set and came up with two rather graphic cards to share here today. First up is a love card, for which my inspiration got sparked by that beautiful bubbles background paper.


I let a small strip of peach  from the peach and mint ombré airmail tape shine through in between my paper layers. I stamped the Anya alphas in black StazOn and yellow pigment ink. The colors are lovely and vibrant, and make the background design stand out. The blue heart repeats the blue of the bubbles.


The second card has a similar design, with a strip of black patterned paper and some tape (here the light blue glitter washi) underneath. 


I used some light blue dye ink in combination with the black StazOn this time. The blue enamel chevron shapes worked well with the glitter tape.


I'm starting to really fall in love with the Anya stamp set, I totally adore the look of the alphas. Anyone with me?

Els.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards, especially the colors. And I agree, the Anya alphas are wonderful - on my list of items to order soon!

    ReplyDelete