HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 4, 2014

Project Life Week 29 and Till This Moment Layout by April

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. It was a very hot and humid weekend here in San Diego this wkend, but the good news is that we finally got some long-needed rain here! Anyway, on to my projects!

Project Life Week 29:  This week was a pretty uneventful week, so I kept it as another one page spread.  Check it out!


I used a lot of pieces from the Limited Edition Kit again.  The kit is a great value and a real bang for your buck because I've managed to spread it across multiple PL spreads and projects and I still have a ton of product left over!  These blue transparent vinyl alphas are so unique!


And as usual... you'll also see my personal favorite elements that I use over and over again: the scalloped borders and enamel labels.  I can't wait till they both come out in different colors!


Other Pinkfresh Studio supplies used: Way to Home Neon, Pastel, and Neutral Enamel Shapes; Arrows Color Block Wood Veneers

Till This Moment Layout:  I have been loving the look of black and white photos lately, so for my second project, I printed my photo in black and white (again).   I fussy cut the title ("Till This Moment") from a vinyl transparent card in the Limited Edition Kit.


The stamps are also from the Limited Edition Kit!  I thought it was the perfect sentiment for the layout!



Other Pinkfresh Studio supplies used: Hearts Color Block Wood Veneers (currently sold out)

Hope you are all inspired to go create something today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment