HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 2, 2014

Layers In Summer

Hello there! Amanda here with you today with a new layout to share!
Earlier this year my son's class put on a Frozen themed Mother's Day program. All the boys were dressed up like Olaf and it was just too cute! I've been holding on to this picture for a while now and thought it was about time to use it!

I don't know what it is about those inline transparent alphas from the limited edition kit but I just keep wanting to pair it with red and white. Paired with some gesso, teal mist and this photo I feel like it helps give it a slight wintry feel; with a pop of yellow for fun. I layered several of the enamel instaframes on the side of the page and repeated that look beneath my photo.



One thing I have been dying to use from the limited kit was the circle scribble die. I don't currently have a manual die cutter so I was thinking of different ways to use it here. Since I have several circle elements on the page I decided to simply use it as a stencil in the bottom right corner and then added a few extra scribbles along with it. I love that it helps anchor the whole cluster I have going on there. 

Supplies Used: Retro Instaframes, Everyday Sayings Wood Chips, Studio Puffs, Inline Transparent alpha, Circle Scribble Die and Transparent Card from Fresh Inspiration Kit, Light Gold Glitter Washi


Hope you feel inspired today! Thanks for looking!
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment