HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 7, 2014

Enamel and Wood Veneer Pinkfresh Love!

Hey y'all, Ashley Fowler here sharing 2 pretty simple layouts using Pinkfresh products!

So, everyone has those days or weeks where creating just doesn't come easy. If I'm being honest, this week was one of those and I'm so not crazy-in-love with my layouts for this post but I'm sharing them anyway because 1. the product is AMAZING and 2. everyone has those weeks and you must push through it :) On a side note, I wanted the sun to stay out a little longer so that I could get better lighting but it just wouldn't cooperate.

For the first layout, I focused on the wonderful enamel elements and a few of the wood veneer elements that are located in the store. I loved how beautifully the smaller enamel pieces framed words or other small embellishments. I used the larger enamel frames to surround that cute little cloud image as well as my journaling! I think the simplicity of the layout is difficult for me because I kept feeling like it needed more thought but I walked away anyway :) Aren't you proud?



For the second layout, I mainly focused on the beautiful wood veneer that I just CANNOT get enough of (I really need to get truckloads of that stuff---is that possible?). I quickly water-colored my background with an acrylic block and distress ink. I matted my photo with 2 patterned papers (one colorful and one neutral). I used two stamps from the &Hello stamp set from Pinkfresh. Since the middle was my focal point, I decided to use the wood veneer elements in a way that I have never used them, which is on all four sides of my photo!

Here it is!



I hope you've all gained some inspiration from these layouts, even though I had a not-so-inspired week!

Loves!
Ashley Fowler

1 comment:

  1. I really like these clean and simple layouts. Like you, I've never used elements all the way around my central piece, but I love how it really puts the focus where you want it! Will be doing this myself. You may have had a "not-so-inspired" week, but you sure inspired me!

    ReplyDelete