HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 23, 2014

You blow me away

Hi everyone! Magda here today! I would like to share with you another Project Life spread and a new mixed media layout that I made using  the new Fresh Inspiration Limited Edition kit mixed with tons of Pinkfresh goodies. Hope you will like them ! :)

My first project for today - Project Life week number 45.  Currently I am trying catch up my Project Life  and my next pages are created in a very random order [depending on my mood]. The Pinkfresh kit was perfect for this sunny week. I had so much fun created this spread! 
Additionally I used: wood veneers [arrows, triangles, hearts, geotags ] wood chips chevron words ,   clear stamps  [ & HelloSummer Time , Sweet Dreams ] and one of Fresh Press cards.

PLspread

left side

right-side



Here is my second project - a mixed media layout with picture of my daughters during a playing with dandelions. I  used here lots of goodies from Fresh Inspiration Limited Edition kit  and additionally some wood veneers [arrows, triangles, hearts,].

layout




Hope you all feel inspired today. Have a lovely day ! xo
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment