HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 31, 2014

Perfect Kind of (Pinkfresh) Day

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! It's Taheerah and today I wanted to share a card featuring some of the items from the Limited Edition Fresh Inspiration Kit!

This kit is so chock-full of *amazing* products - I really can't get enough of it!! Today I decided to play with the scribble die and pair it with one of the canvas pockets:


I'm hoping you love this as much as I do!


I mixed and matched some patterned papers for the 'rose' which I created with the scribble die - first by die cutting it and then from drawing around it and trimming out a solid shape! I stamped the sentiment from the Think Less Live More stamp set in the middle and heat embossed it with some aqua embossing powder and flicked on a little gold mist for some added fun! I couldn't resist adding one of the heart veneers to the centre of the 'LOVE' word!


I used one of the canvas tags as an anchor for my 'rose' before backing onto some vellum, patterned paper and finally onto my card base. I so love the end result!!

I hope you've enjoyed my project today - I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section! I certainly hope you can see just how amazing this kit is, Make sure you head on over to the Pinkfresh Studio Boutique for all the goodies used today and get that Limited Edition Kit into your crafty hands!! I can't wait to see how you're inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    Love the layers, the colors and the embossing.
    The little heart is a beautiful accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's a perfect kind of card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete