HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 12, 2014

Guest designer: Stephanie Buice

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely saturday. Today we have very talented Stephanie Buice as a guest designer who has created some pretty projects using Pinkfresh Studio kit to inspire all our fans.


Let's get to know Stephanie in her own words.

Hi everyone! I'm Stephanie Buice, I live in AL with my hubby and our sweet 2yr old son. I love to scrap and document our everyday and I'm so blessed to get to design for three of my favorite companies. You can always find my work on my Instagram: http://instagram.com/stephbuice and my blog: http://www.mybitsofsunshine.blogspot.com/ Hope you'll take the time and check them out. I had so much fun playing with the Pink Fresh kit, I'm still drooling over her clever scribble circle die, it's totally a must have! Thank you so much for having me here and I hope you like what I've created for you.









Hope you all feel inspired today. Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Love these!! Love this kit!! Thanks for the inspiration! XOXX, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo love these! Love that first LO, it would be great in a shadow box...so much detail! Great work Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work! :) And these projects are really adorable.
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete