HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 28, 2014

Guest Designer: Shanna Noel

Hello Pinkfresh Studio fans! Today we have lovely Shanna Noel on the blog sharing something awesome.

I love the kit that pink fresh studio has created! When I laid the kit out on my desk I knew RIGHT away I wanted to work with the canvas tags, they are my FAVORITE thing in the kit! I wasn't sure what story I wanted to tell, all I knew was that I wanted to use those tags!!! So when I saw the stamp that said "here here here" I knew that was my jumping off point. I decided to do a 6x12 insert for my Project Life album and I laid the tag in the middle of my photo along with a photo of my daughter reading her book. From there I stamped the "here here here" stamp like it was floating above the tag. It was then I knew what this page was about. It was about my daughter's favorite place in the whole world.... inside a book! I used the "here" as a journaling prompt and that really got the ball rolling, I also decided to cut "HERE" out of the paper using my digital die-cut machine. From there the layout easily came together!! Isn't it fun how one little word can make a whole layout come together?! 








3 comments:

  1. I love the idea to create a heartshape with the "here" mini clear stamps! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Being a book fanatic myself, this layout really says what it's all about. It conveys all that we feel when "inside a book." It's amazing what you've done with just one word - well, many words in the journaling, but still the focus is on the one word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful...love that you just used black and yellows. The text at the bottom is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete