HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 19, 2014

Guest designer: Sandra Dietrich

Today we have Sandra Dietrich on the blog sharing some projects that she created with Pinkfresh Studio kit and this is what had to say about Pinkfresh Studio kit.

The first thing I liked about my shipment from pinkfresh studio was the hot pink color of the air cushion envelope. Then I was delighted by the paper bag with the golden stripes that contained the kit. My most favorite products from the kit are definitely the canvas bags, the stamps and the die. Well, actually all products :).

The first project that came to my mind when I saw the canvas bags was a mini book I wanted to create to hold photos of special moments.









I searched my stash for a cute piece of fabric, cut out a piece of gray chipboard just a little smaller than the canvas bag, covered the chipboard with the fabric, sewed around the edges and finally sewed the fabric covered chipboard to the canvas bag.



I used the stamps to add some highlights like banners or a little accents on the photos...









I used the puffy stickers as border elements...





I stamped 'Say yes to this happy day' to a cream-colored ribbon...



And decorated the canvas bag with some fabric and embellishments from my stash...



On my next project I used the circle die to cut out five circles for the background. I like how the circles go over the edges of the layout just to have semi-circles as a nice highlight. The cute alpha stickers are just perfect for a large title that spreads over the layout.











The xoxo journaling card has just the perfect message to tell someone dear how much you admire and love them. Just the message I want my son to receive - he is the sun that lights my life. I choose sewing yarn for the stitched accents to match the colors of the puffy stickers on this layout.











The canvas bag 'Celebrate good times' is the center of a birthday card I created with the kit. I chalked the edges of the card and added a bow to the front. I used the stamp 'totally delighted' and some yarn underneath the bow to make it look more interesting.









I'm hoping you like my projects and feel inspired to create your own projects with the kit. Thank you so much, Kinnari, for having me as a guest here on your blog. It was a pleasure creating with the fun and special products from the kit ♥.

Warm regards, Sandra

8 comments:

  1. Love your projects, Sandra, especially the layout with your son - your sun! And I just might have to try a mini-book myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i love Sandra's style so much, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this projects are so amazing! I really love Sandra's style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely STUNNING! Your stitching is amazing, you color combos...very fresh! ;)

    ReplyDelete