HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 9, 2014

Guest designer: Patricia Roebuck

We are so thrilled to have Patricia as a guest designer and have her create using our limited edition kit

This is what she has to say about her creative process.

This week had a lot of photos to tell my story, but I only wanted a few photos highlighted, to make this one-page Project Life spread.  So a made a collage of instagram photos to fit in the 4x6 pocket, and added embellishments, a smaller cut piece of the scalloped stickers, stamping, and my title for the week onto vellum to layer on top.    The clear letters worked perfectly because of their transparency.  I used the frame stickers in a few different places.  I cut one up to hold journaling on my photo, and used another for the card with “snapshots” on it.  For the stamps, I stamped the “say yes to this happy day!” sentiment on the photo and then stamped the & banner stamp onto washi tape and cut out.  




 I really wanted to show off the canvas tags on this layout.  And I have a secret, I added paint to the tags, but it did not like it, so I layered pattern paper and the photo right on top, then cut the sentiments from the others and layered the frame stickers on top.  I made a cluster of embellishments to go with the circle scribble die, which inspired the design of the layout.  I kept this layout light and airy, but was still able to use the scalloped stickers without adding too much bulk.




 I started with the banner stamps as inspiration for this layout by stamping them onto washi tape and cutting out.  Going along with that inspiration, I added more banners behind the photo.  The clear transparent card was part of my title and theme for the layout.  I just backed it with a piece of white cardstock, then added the scalloped stickers to the bottom of it, and at the top of my photo to frame them.  To emphasize the title and theme, I used a frame sticker on top of a sentiment from 6x6 patter paper and then trimmed the excess.





Thank you so much, Kinnari and Pinkfresh, for having me!!
.


4 comments:

  1. wonderful as always!love how you used the diamond shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW... your use of detail is stunning! Thanks for sharing! #inspired XOXX Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage & title for your PL page! Great inspiration as usual!!

    ReplyDelete