HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 24, 2014

Guest designer: Agnieszka Malyszek

Hello everyone! Today we have awesomely talented Agnieszka Malyszek on the blog sharing some cards using Pinkfresh Studio Stamps.

Hi Everyone! I'm so very honored and excited to be a Guest Designer for the Pinkfresh Studio today! I am truly loving each and every piece of my package that came in a gorgeous and unique pink envelope! Working with these products is a joy in itself, they are so bright and cheerful. Here are a few cards I made using the new stamp sets and some embellishments.

card #1
For my first project I used a small flower stamp from Think less Live more to create my background and some foil alphas placed over a piece of watercolor paper.


card #2
For the next card I used a pink ink to create some splatters and add a tinge of color to the background. Then I added a hello die cut, the foil alphas and color block wood veneer.


card #3
My next card was created using the Summer Time stamp set.


card #4
And for my last card I stamped and water colored the “&” image from the & Hello set. I inked up the stamp with several different inks to achieve this look and then added some splatters to finish it off.




I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Thank you Kinnari for having me as a Guest Designer over at Pinkfresh Studio! I just loved working with your gorgeous products! 

Aga

3 comments:

  1. Love that ice cream cone card- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your clean and simple designs. The splatter of color in the background is all you need to add texture to the cards, and the use of just one element and sentiment makes them just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! Love that ice cream come!

    ReplyDelete