HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 1, 2014

Freshly Inspired Layouts

Hi everyone! Amanda here with you again today to share some new layouts featuring new and exclusive items from the Pinkfresh shop

I was so excited to have the chance to play with the brand new Fresh Inspiration Kit! It is so hard to pick a favorite item from it but I absolutely love the screen printed alphas and the enamel labels! I can't wait to see what other colors become available in the labels. 

I've been holding on to this picture I snapped of my son and his Nana, just waiting until inspiration struck and these alphas were just the thing to do that! I don't say this often about my own work, but I just adore this layout. And the watercolor turned out exactly how I imagined it, which is always gratifying!



Supplies used: From the Fresh Inspiration Kit - Totally Delightful Stamp Set, Drop Stickers Label Frames, Transparent Inline Alphas. Way to Home Enamel stickers, Color Block Wood Veneer, Everyday Sayings Screen Printed Wood Chips

 My second layout transformed into something a little different while I was working on it. This photo of me showcases some of my current favorites/loves right now and that is what I wanted to build the layout on. While I was considering other things I love to add to the page I had a realization that I love myself. Weird, right? I'm guilty of not always loving myself though and I'm happy to say that today, I do. It seems a little funny to me to include myself in a list of superficial things, but it just fit ;-)



Supplies used: From the Fresh Inspiration Kit - Drop Stickers Label Frames, Studio Puffs Scalloped Border. & Hello Clear Stamp, Light Gold Glitter Washi

Thanks for looking today! I totally recommend picking up the limited edition Fresh Inspiration kit if you haven't already!!

~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment