HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 16, 2014

Embellishment kit love

Hello Pinkfresh lovers! Els here today. I have some projects to share that I made with the fabulous Pinkfresh limited edition Embellishment Kit.I immediately loved this kit from the moment I first had it in my hands. As I was planning on working on a Project Life spread around that time, I just added the kit to my PL supplies and incorporated it in my spread.




How cool is that transparent 'Happy' card!? The fun blue transparent alphas were perfect for my title card, but can also make an eye-catching element.



I particularly loved working witht the frames and border stickers. I love the soft texture they add to my journaling cards and pictures.



I used different Pinkfresh stamp sets on this spread, all with Jet Black StazOn ink. It adds a fun and whimsy touch.




I used that same embellishment kit on this following card. The canvas pocket can hold money, a small present, or a gift card if you like. I attached the XO transparent letters to the front of the pocket with tiny staples.




Last but not least, I also wanted to share this card that was on my blog last week. I guest posted for a friend who's having a Tour de France blog series. So you might have seen this card out there in blogland already, but I wanted to show it here too. I totally adore these Pinkfresh stamps.




Thanks for stopping by today!!

Els.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, i love it!
    I really like how you used the products for PL! :)
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete