HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jun 23, 2014

Something From Cassie: This Girl Layout

Lovely Cassie from Paper Issues is here today sharing her love of Pinkfresh embellishments.




I love layering paper and embellishments!
I also love the way Pinkfresh embellies go with everything!
For this layout, I used Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things papers.
I loved the touches of gold that the striped alphas from Pinkfresh provide.
I cut up the letter Z to add some more gold stripey goodness.
I also used resin hearts, wood arrows, wood hearts, puffy heart stickers, puffy chevron stickers and puffy frame stickers all from Pinkfresh
The gold stripe alphas were an exclusive Pinkfresh-Paper Issues offering.

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you! I really love your embellishments, it was a delight making this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie creates the most awesome layouts!!! This is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous layout, you rock Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such mad skills when it comes to layering and color, Cassie! This is one awesome piece of eye candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Cassie's layering is out of this world! I am a huge fan! ♥

    ReplyDelete