HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jun 29, 2014

Modern Mixer

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! It's Taheerah and today I wanted to share a really fun collage-style card, Pinkfresh style!


I'm hoping you love this as much as I do!


I mixed and matched some patterned papers before adding a little golden splatter, added a strip washi tape - then it was time to lay on the Pinkfresh!


I used one of those awesome neon instaframes to frame that cute bike! The bike is from the NEW! Think Less Live More stamp set. To give it the look of a store-bought embellishment I stamped it on cork and heat embossed it, then added one of the enamel shapes from the Way To Home - Pastels enamel shapes. Isn't it fun?!


The sentiment is from the awesome & Hello stamp set, interspersed with the Foil Alphas in Mint/Gold. Finally, the adorable cloud is from the Sweet Dreams stamp set, with a little bit of glitter and Glossy Accents to make it even cuter!


I run a weekly inspiration challenge on my own blog, and this card is actually a very early sneak peek of tomorrow's challenge! I do hope you'll pop over to check it out tomorrow!

I hope you've enjoyed my project today - I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section! I certainly hope you can see just how versatile the stamp sets can be, and how perfectly at home they are with other Pinkfresh products too! One last thing before I go - go check out the Pinkfresh Studio Boutique for all the embellishments and stamps used today and load that cart full of goodies!! We even have a sale on right now so you really should make the most of it!! I can't wait to see how you're inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! The mix of colours and textures is brilliant and love the pop of bright colour with the frame. I wondered how you got that cute bike to look like that, very clever as I didn't know you could stamp on cork. Fabulous and thanks for the sneak peek of the challenge photo, gives me lots of think about......

    ReplyDelete