HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jun 1, 2014

All about color

Hi everyone! Amanda here today to share 2 layouts with you!

When I hear Pinkfresh the first thing I always think to myself is COLOR. I love the vivid colors available in Pinkfresh products and I really wanted to focus on that this month. I decided to go a more linear and clean route to really let the product shine.

The gold foil alphas are still one of my favorites right now and I often notice myself reaching for the brad stickers. I love that they are larger than enamel dots but smaller than badges, I find this size comes in handy quite often! I actually cheated here and used the whole row of chevron enamel stickers still attached to the backing rather than placing them one by one. Besides being a time saver there is no need to worry about spacing that way!



Supplies: Yellow Blue Ombre Washi, Neon Way To Home Enamel Stickers, Neon Brad Stickers, Coral Gold Foil Alphas


This layout is all about color! I used several washi tapes as a background to my photo and used those gold foil alphas again as a large prominent title on my page. The wood veneers, enamel and brad stickers were the perfect embellishments to finish it off.



Supplies: Yellow Blue Ombre WashiPink Mint Ombre Washi, Dusty Rose & Light Gold Glitter WashiNeon Way To Home Enamel StickersNeon Brad StickersCoral Gold Foil Alphas, Orchid Gold Foil Alphas, Mint Gold Foil Alphas, Navajo Arrow Veneers, Color Block Heart Veneers, Color Block Trinagle Veneers 

Thanks for looking today! I hope I have inspired you to go bold with your projects!

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment