HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 16, 2014

Spring is in the Air

Hi fellow crafters! Els Brigé here today and I'm so excited for my first day here on the Pinkfresh blog. I have a couple of projects to share with a Fresh spring feel to them.

My first layout is all about the beautiful spring blooms in Bruges a couple of weeks ago. And I had a bunch of beautiful tapes in bright greens, peach and pinks that worked perfectly with the color scheme of this layout. I used the pink and mint ombré washi tape underneath the torn edge of the patterned paper. I also tore the edge of the tape to repeat the uneven border of the paper. The hot pink Neon Instaframe makes my Instagram picture pop.




My next layout is a lot cleaner than this first one. I used a minimum of product, but next to the muted blue and the white-on-white effect of the title, the pink wood veneers just pop off the page. This layout just needed those little eye-catching elements. I couldn't resist using some of that light pink glitter tape again.





And last but not least I have a card to share. I used one of the Retro Instaframes and backed it up with some patterned paper. I used yellow patterned paper behind the row of hearts to make them stand out more. A Retro Brad Sticker and again a wood veneer finish this card up.




Thanks for stopping by today!!

Els.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card and layout.. loving all the florals :)

    ReplyDelete