HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 4, 2014

Project Life and Mother's Day Cards by April Joy

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share my first projects using Pinkfresh Studio embellishments!

This project life spread is actually part 2 of my week 10 (which I had already previously completed).  It was an exciting weekend because I had taken a class at my local scrapbook store with Amy Tan and Kelly Purkey.  It's so fun getting together with other ladies who love to scrap and play with paper as much as I do!


Here's a closer look at the left side of my spread.  The top left and middle pocket was a quick documentation of a date night the hubs and I went on that Friday evening.


I love the Pinkfresh color blocked wood veneers!


I really wanted to use the polaroid frame in my spread, but it was sticking out of the pockets, so I cut it down so it would fit.


The right side of my spread was dedicated to all the photos I took with some of the ladies in the class.  I also asked Amy and KP to write me a note on a journaling card that I predecorated in their classes, so that I could slip it into my PL pockets.



Supplies used: Foil printed die cut alphas in mint/gold, Color blocked wood veneers navajo arrows, Color blocked wood veneers geotag, Color blocked wood veneers block triangles, Color blocked wood veneers hearts, Ombre airmail purple and teal washi, Ombre airmail peach and mint washi, Enamel instaframesNeon brad stickers

For my second project, I created a couple of simple Mother's Day cards using more polaroid frames.


And some close-ups:



Supplies used: Retro brad stickers, Color blocked wood veneers hearts, Retro instaframes, Neon instaframes 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute I love the fun frames and the wood veneer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! And I love that Mother's Day cards! So sweet! Aren't those enamel frames just lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, you've got one of the best mother's day gift ideas in all blogs i've ever visited. I've got my own list too, but I'm happy i found this so I have more options for this occasion. Thank you so much and this card is worth trying!. :)
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/mothers-day-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete