HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 7, 2014

Three fun Fresh-Inspired projects!


Hey Scrappers! Ashley Fowler here, and I am thrilled to be sharing three projects made with some super amazing Pinkfresh Studio products!
For the first layout, I really wanted to concentrate on all of those beautiful colors in the Pinkfresh store. I chose some colorful paper, made my own banner out of the Pinkfresh washi, and added some splatter. Those colorful frames were perfect for my journaling, picture, and title. I finished the page with some of the wood veneer embellishments and the adhesive brads. I love the way this page came out and I couldn’t wait to get started on another project.


Supplies Used: 



The second project was focused on how I have recently been added to two design teams and I cannot be more blessed, and excited. The letterpress card was perfect for this layout and was used for my journaling. I tucked some washi in the corner, framed my photo, and added some of those amazing adhesive brads again. This layout was simple, yet very fun to create!


Supplies Used:



For this fun card, I just simply washi-wrapped some white cardstock, which eventually became my card-front. Then I added gold foil alphas and a few wood veneer embellishments to add that final touch.

Supplies Used:


I hope you enjoy these projects and gain some (fresh) inspiration!!
---Loves---
Ashley Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment