HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 17, 2014

Guest designer: Magda Mizera

Hello everyone! Today i wanted to share some beautiful projects by Magda Mizera. I love her simple and girly creations with alot of florals.

Here is what she had to say about her.

I'm Magda. I live in a beautiful, artsy city in Poland - Cracow. I run my own business - photography firm. I love seeing world through my camera lenses and showing my point of view to others. This is the best thing ever happened to me and I'm happy to see my dreams come true! On my blog you will see my weekly photography resumes, some food photography and some simple shoots I snap everyday. Scrapbooking is a great, great thing for me too. I love making pretty things :) I love touching, discovering and collecting new things :) I'm just a girl, I like pretty stuff! I'm happy that many of my favourite companies has chosen me to be in their 'Creative Teams' - this is so awesome to be able to inspire others! I'm happy to be here for you and show you my pages with PinkFresh Studio products!


This is a journal decorated with Pinkfresh Studio Triangle rows pastel washi tape and Foil printed alphas in Blush and gold.












Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful projects Magda.

Hope you all enjoyed her creations and felt inspired. Thanks for stopping by our blog today and have a wonderful weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Magda, these are amazing...you make everything so FRESH! Love the journal cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects!! Love everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete