HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 28, 2014

A Pinkfresh Hello...

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's Taheerah and I'm sharing my debut Pinkfresh Studio projects today! I've had such a blast creating with all these awesome embellishments! The only problem is narrowing down your ideas as the products are so versatile!

I'll start with a Pinkfresh Hello...


Can you see where my inspiration came from? *wink* That fantastic logo was a great jumping point!


I watercoloured my card panel, mixing my water with a little shimmer to create a cool effect! Next I brought in the awesome Coral/Gold Foil Alphas to give that bold hello! A final accent of the Color Block Heart Veneers was the perfect way to welcome you to our world. :-)

Next up I couldn't wait to play with our selection of washi tapes!


I am completely giddy over them all! The ombre tapes are so fresh and unique, and the touches of gold stripes on the airmail-style ones are divine!


I adhered several strips to a panel of cardstock, then die-cut a tag from it. I die cut the 'thanks' word from the tag then backed the tag onto a black counterpart to let that word shine through! A brighter, bolder thank you there never has been!

And I couldn't let that 'thanks' word go to waste...


This is probably my most favourite Thank You card ever!!


I used the Foil Alphas in Coral/Gold, Mint/Gold and Orchid/Gold and backed them onto a black card base spritzed with some mist for some cool shimmer! I added my 'thanks' die cut (trimming the 's' off first) and that was it for this statement card! I used clear dimensional glue gel to adhere all the elements so they actually look like they're floating off the card a bit - love it!!

I hope you've enjoyed my projects today - I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section! I certainly hope they've left you feel inspired and I definitely can't wait to put all my other ideas to use too!! One last thing before I go - go check out the Pinkfresh Studio Boutique for all the embellishments used today and load that cart full of goodies!! I can't wait to see how you're inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

21 comments:

  1. Good show Taheerah...love the embellies and how you made them shine. Awesome, fun and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards! I just love how you mimicked the Pinkfresh logo and used both the positive and negative word die cuts, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! I love Taheerah's style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great ideas!! Love what you did with the Foil Alphas- beautiful job! Taheerah has such a unique style- I love that she's joined your team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Taheerah! I love the washi tape "thanks" ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...always a fan of Taheerah's cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Taheerah! Those ombre tapes are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa!!! I LOVE the washi tape card!!! The washi tape looks awesome! You really showed them off!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all AWESOME!!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your designs are incredible! I especially like the 'thanks' card with the gorgeous washi tape, its perfect!! I've never heard of PinkFresh before, thank you so much for putting the link on your blog. Their products are stunning and I'm desperate to get my hands on some of the washi and colour blocked triangles/hearts. Will be following this blog from now on too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work T! Love all the cards, especially the washi one. Great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love what you did with the first card extra much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Taheerah! Lovely inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These are all incredible, Taheerah! I love the details on each. The way you reused the washi thanks on the last card was genius. Love those washi tapes and the gold foil alphas. I'm off to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome cards. great to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Awesome creations--love the washi tape tag!!!

    ReplyDelete