HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Apr 10, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio Design team announcement for May 2014 - October 2014

Hello everyone,

1st of all thank you so much to everyone who applied for Pinkfresh Studio design team call. I am truly grateful for an overwhelming response to Pinkfresh Studio's 1st deign team call. I was thinking to have 6 design team members initially but as I got more no. of applications than expected and it made it really difficult for me to choose 6 members and ended up having 10 design team members. 


So here is the list of some very wonderful and talented ladies who made to Pinkfresh Design team call.






Els BrigĂ© (Belgium)

Jenni Calma (USA)



Thank you once again to everyone who applied. I am looking forward to working with each of these talented and lovely ladies.I am sure they all are going to WOW us by their creations using Pinkfresh Studio products. I have a feeling that it is going to be an amazing 6 months with such diverse and international team.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to these wonderful designers! Can't wait to see more from them using all the FAB new products. Clique Kits will be featuring them in our monthly kits!! Woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the new team! I'm sure we'll be seeing some wonderful inspiration coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Team, I can't wait to see all the inspiration and creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete