HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Apr 30, 2014

Introducing Fresh Inspiration team


Hello everyone! I am so super excited to introduce this super fabulous and talented girls as Fresh Inspiration team for Pinkfresh Studio. They all are so every excited and thrilled to inspire you with their creations starting may 1st. :)


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be joining the Pinkfresh team and using these awesome products to deliver fresh inspiration every month! A little about me; I just celebrated my 8th anniversary with my wonderful husband and our crazy little boy will be turning 7 this summer. I love creating whenever possible, whether it be traditional or digital layouts, altered items or home decor pieces. Besides crafting I spend my time reading, cooking up new recipes, and drinking copious amounts of coffee! 


My name is April and I live in San Diego, CA with my husband of 2.5 years.  I'm an engineer by day, but paper crafter at heart.  I am primarily a Project Life style scrapbooker, but also love mini albums.  With Project Life, I like to treat each pocket as an individual layout, so I tend to include lots of layers, embellishments, and other fun details.  My style is typically eclectic yet always coordinated.


Hey y’all! My name is Ashley Fowler and I am super excited to be a part of the Pinkfresh Design Team! I am a Texas girl, born and raised, loving the Lord and this crazy life of mine. I am a wife to a wonderful husband, a sister to a best friend, a daughter to amazing parents, and a loyal friend. I am a therapist for adolescents, and this tends to bring out that workaholic side that didn't exist before I started serving this population. In my free time, I create scrapbooking layouts, shop for scrapbooking-related items, blog about scrapbooking, and scrap some more. Occasionally, I eat and sleep. :) Being creative is extremely therapeutic for me and the best part is that I am making memories for years to come. I’m also always on the lookout for fancy new tools and anything related to paper.


My name is Ashley Horton and I am so excited to join the Pinkfresh Studio Design Team!  Our family lives in the Southern US and we have two girls and a boy.  I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I love to record the memories of our family.  I am a traditional Scrapbooker and would say my style is whimsical and eclectic!  Along with Pinkfresh Studio, I also currently design for American Crafts, Echo Park, Hip Kit Club, Creative Scrappers and Get It Scrapped.  Some of my other interests include cooking and reading.  


Hello! I'm Clare, A rather absurd Catholic damsel with awesome parents, eight nutty siblings, two practically perfect in-laws, one adorable nephew and two nieces. I'm currently studying Communication Arts at Franciscan University of Stuebenville, and when I'm not studying or making cards, I'm either procrastinating, baking delectable morsels of deliciousness, playing the ol' geetar, or bumming around with a few of my siblings.


Hi, my name is Els. I’m a Belgian scrapbooker and cardmaker, with a passion for papers, stamps and embellishments. My biggest inspiration are my two kids, who give me plenty of reasons to scrap. So excited to be part of this team!


Hello!  My name is Jenni Calma.  I retired from Architecture to stay at home with my two children, a girl of 10 & boy who is 7. I started scrapbooking while I was pregnant with my daughter in 2004and quickly became obsessed.  My husband and I met in college and have been best friends for more than 20 years, married for 13.  Aside from my craving to create, I am a typical Virgo, a little OCD, an avid reader, Pinterest addict, a lover of dogs, peanut butter, cardinals, red wine, anything Italian, and my children’s laughter.


My name is Magda Bolinska also known as mumkaa. I`m 28 years old Polish girl, full time mum, scrapbooker, blogger, teacher,  mixed media artist and immigrant. For the last  8 years I have lived in the UK – with my [almost]hubby and with my two little daughters – Olivia [7] and Hannah [2]. My world revolves around my children and our home.  And as a mum of 2 I have lots of things to do all day long :) But I love it :) When my girls asleep I have a few night hours only for myself - then I read or create :)

I discovered scrapbooking in  2008 and now it`s very important part of my life.
In my work I like using different kind of mediums - like watercolors, acrylic paints, inks and so on.  My work without paint? Definitely NO ! ;) I love using a scraps of papers and stamps [yes, a stamps are my big love !].  How could I decribe my works? Freestyle, controlled mess, colors. I hope that people see a good energy in my works.

I proudly design for :  SODAlicious, Prima, Kellie Stamps,Kits de Somni and  since now  for Pinfresh Studio as well!


Margareta Carlsson is living in Stockholm, Sweden, with her husband and two cats. Always a paper crafter, and a scrapbooker since 2003, she is constantly on the look for new trends and creative challenges to inspire.


Hi everyone! I'm Taheerah and I am super-duper happy and excited to be a part of the Pinkfresh Studio DT family! :-)

I'm a 30-plus-a-few Londoner now living in the North West of England with my beautiful cats. I work in IT by day and craft by night! I love all things geeky - having a background in science and working in my profession I guess that can't be avoided! I've always been creative but stamping and cardmaking have truly captured my heart and my imagination. I love experimenting with most styles and am definitely a huge lover of trends. I really thrive on pushing my skills and creative eye to the limit, so my work is frequently packed with techniques, outside-the-box uses of product, and clever details! I can't wait to put that to use with the fabulous Pinkfresh Studio goodies!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, What an interesting group of girls, Very worldly. Welcome to the new DT!!!!!!! Looking forward to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all so beautiful, your inner creativity shines through in your smiles. Welcome, congrats and can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete