HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Feb 19, 2014

Layouts and cards by Kim Stewart

Today I wanted to share some really cool layouts and cards by Kim Stewart. I have been following her work for a while and a huge fan of her work. She makes beautiful art and combines it very well with scrapbooking. I love her layouts and cards with dreamy and airy feel to it. Her flawless use of gelatos and watercolors are always eye catching.

This is something she had to say about herself.

I'm kim an artist and scrapbooker, I use every opportunity to merge the two.  I love telling a story through layers of embellishments, pretty paper and photos. Some of my favorite things are paper, paint and pens...Oh and a cute pair of shoes!

In this 1st layout I love her how she has combined our Colorblock heart veneers to create a flower and tiny scraps with stitching details.



In this 2nd layout Kim has used our Yellow and blue Ombré washi under a diecut as a background.Love all the layering in this one.



Again using our Aztec love and Pastel triangle washi as background for a diecut and under Enamel instaframes makes these cards stand out. So simple yet eye catching with alot of layering and adding a bit of texture with stitching just makes it better.



Be inspired today.


5 comments:

  1. Kim is super talented and I always ooh and aah at all she does-she has a phenomenal eye for designs and color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am freaking out over how much I love these projects! I feel so inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring!! Love your layouts and all the embellies you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your work especially the part where you used the printed tapes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete