HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 15, 2013

Cards by Elena Roussakis

Few days ago I came across Elena's blog and loved her cards so asked her to guest design and she made such beautiful cards. These cards are so dreamy and just amazing. 

Here is what she had to say about herself. "I am a 30-something mom of 3, and happily married to my kindergarten sweetheart for the last 10 years.  I found stamping when my first daughter was born, and my love affair has grown since then.  I love creating cards, and using my crafty stash to throw a pretty party. You can see more of me over on my blog.

She has used Delightful tales stamp set and shaped enamel stickers to create these beautiful cards.

Hope you enjoy these cards and feel inspired as much as I do and thanks alot to Elena to create these beautiful cards.








1 comment: