HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 23, 2012

Roller pin invites for Anya's chef Party




So I had so much fun making these cute invites for my daughter Anya's upcoming birthday party. I used mini roller pins. I love how they look so retro and that red color just pops out.They were so quick to make.

I started with printing all the invites on the back side of a printed patterned paper and then glued them on each roller pin with double sided tape. Initially I thought I can just tie a ribbon or something to keep it all together but then at the end decided to punch a hole in the middle at the bottom side and pass ribbon thru it to keep it tied together. 

Supplies used: Mini roller pins, Polka dot paper that I found at Michaels, Red color seam binding and 1/2" double sided tape.



2 comments:

  1. These are ABSOLUTELY DARLING Kinnari!!! LOVE them!!! Where did you find the mini rolling pins?
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!! I bet the cooking party was a big hit with the kids!

    ReplyDelete